Night at Rush is an overnight event full of jumping, tricking, competitions and fun with friends! The event is for 10-16-year-olds who are able to sleep independently without parents. There will be around-the-clock monitoring during the whole event. Book your ticket in time!
Night at Rush 24.4. will be postponed!
Night at Rush 24.4. event, where Miklu is starring, will not be cancelled. The event will be postponed for a later date. All ticket purchasers are eligible to join the event.
- Entrance ticket to Night at Rush
- A bouncy trampoline for bed. (We also offer quiet rooms for sleeping).
- Night at Rush dinner (1/2 pizza)
- Rush Trampoline Socks
- Fresh fruits are available during the event free of charge
- Night program and monitoring
- 7PM Check in starts
- 8:15PM The event starts
- 9PM A surprise guest arrives
- 10:30PM Late dinner starts
- 2AM Silence
- 7:30AM Silence ends
what do i need TO take with me?
- Suitable sportswear for jumping
- Personal toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, personal medicines etc.)
- Sleeping bag + mattress + pillow
- Water bottle
- Your cellphone + charger
To be able to provide an enjoyable experience as possible and for safety reasons we only have a limited amount of tickets for sale.
Follow the event on Instagram with #nightatrush.
Ground rules for Night at Rush
- Check-in at the front desk.
- If you wish to leave before the event ends, please contact our staff beforehand. Entrances are closed during the event and it’s not allowed to open them without permission. Leaving the building without permission is absolutely prohibited.
- Rush is not responsible for any personal belongings and therefore we recommend to store them in safety lockers.
- Remember to respect other participants. We won’t tolerate bullying, discrimination or any impolite behavior that causes others to feel bad. Our staff has the right to intervene in misbehavior and contact parents if necessary.
- It’s not allowed to bring own snacks. Snacks (candies, soda, popcorn etc.) can be bought from our Rush Cafe.
- Remember not to disturb others’ sleep in our party rooms. Using cellphone, turning on lights and talking is not allowed in the party rooms.
- Jumping on trampolines is not allowed after silence starts.
- For security reasons, the trampoline area has video surveillance during the night.
#NIGHTATRUSH @ RUSH HELSINKI
ARRIVING TO rush Helsinki
- Rush Helsinki, Valimotie 25, 00380 Helsinki