BIRTHDay BOOKING TERMS
Rush Helsinki / Sky Park Oy / Rush Trampoline Park / Rush reserves the right to make any changes.
- Mon-Thu 1h party: 126 €
- Fri-Sun 1h party: 140 €
- Mon-Thu 1,5h party: 138 €
- Fri-Sun 1,5h party: 150 €
- The minimum prices do not include catering and are valid for all changes
- A birthday fee will be charged at the time of booking which is 50 % of the total amount
- Booking is binding and booking fee is non-refundable
- If you have already paid a booking fee, we cannot change the party type (e.g. from Premium to Party).
- Rest of the party package will be charged at the park
- It is possible to transfer the birthday booking by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +358 400 498 800
- Informing about extra persons and catering must be done no later than 3 days prior to the party (excl. pizzas)
- In less than 3 days, we cannot guarantee that there is space in the park or we have enough catering for your party
- Catering is always added on top of the birthday tickets
- Catering can be ordered fully or partly from us. If you bring your own catering, bring also your own serving dishes
- Pizza orders must be ordered no later than Thursday of the previous week
- Rush catering is displayed at the bottom of the page
- All birthday packages include disposable dishes (cups, napkins, plates + spoons if desired)
- One adult gets free admission to the trampoline area (Rush socks included)
- 30 min party room after jump session + cleaning
- Rush trampoline socks: 3 €/ pair
- Jump tickets for extra adults: 7 €/ 1h/ person or 10 €/ 1,5h/ person
- NOTE! Rush socks are not included
- Bookings must be made through our Sales
- Rent trampoline scooters for your party: 5 €/ unit
- 30 min party room extending: 30 €/ 30 min
- NOTE! Please send an inquiry about trampoline scooters or party room extending no later than two (2) weeks before your party to email@example.com
BIRTHDAy SEASON PASS (synttärikausari) 30 € / unit
- Buy a 1 month Season Pass for a discounted price: 30 €/ unit
- The discounted price is valid during your booked party
- Season Passes activate after the payment
- Postponing the activation date of B-day Season Passes: 10 €/ unit
- You can add the “Kausarin siirto” product to the birthday reservation during the booking process, tell about it at the front desk or by contacting us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download birthday invitations
Birthday invitation Rush Helsinki (1 unit)
pizzas from kotipizza
Pizzas also available gluten free! Additional charge 2 € / gluten free pizza. We reserve the right to change the price of pizzas.
pizza dough, tomato sauce, cheese and extra cheese
pizza dough, tomato sauce, cheese and minced meat
pizza dough, tomato sauce, cheese, pineapple and ham
pizza dough, tomato sauce, cheese and double pepperoni
pizza dough, tomato sauce, cheese, pineapple, Aura blue cheese and ham
pizza dough, tomato sauce, cheese, ham, salami and tuna
pizza dough, tomato sauce, vegan cheese, yellow banana pepper, paprika, seitan, vegan garlic mayo
pizza dough, Mexicana sauce, cheese, pineapple, jalapeno and pepperoni
If you like, you can also bring your own snacks to your party, including serving dishes. Alternatively, you can bring your own snacks and order some part of catering from our catering menu.
All prices include value-added tax (VAT).
TO THE WEB STORE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR OUR birthday PARTIES
How do I book?
Birthday parties are booked and paid through the Rush online store at least 7 days before the desired time. When booking a party you will need to pay a booking fee which is 50 % of the total amount. Rest of the package is paid on site upon arrival to the park.
Please note that some of the catering has to be ordered beforehand. It is also possible to bring your own catering.
When must numbers be confirmed by?
The number of participants must be confirmed 3 days before the day of the party. Especially if the number of participants exceeds the amount indicated at the booking stage. If you wish to increase numbers of participants within less than 3 days, it may not always be possible as we restrict jumpers for safety purposes and an enhanced customer experience.
Birthday packages do not include trampoline socks. Rush trampoline socks can be bought on site at the park for 3 € / pair. Bought socks can be kept and used again later. If you already own trampoline socks, we recommend that you bring them with you.
Is there a minimum number for parties?
Due to corona restrictions, the maximum number of participants varies depending on room availability (max. 8-16 people). The minimum charge for Jump Party packages is calculated according to 7 people and the minimum charge for the Premium Package is calculated according to 6 people (minimum prices starting from € 126).
When should I order party food?
When booking a birthday party you can also order catering from us. You can change your order three (3) days before the party. If you wish, you can also bring your own food. Please note! Pizza orders must be placed by Thursday of the previous week. We cannot guarantee the success of a pizza order if orders are placed later.
is the tableware included in the package?
All birthday packages automatically include tableware (disposable plates, cups and napkins). Catering ordered from us automatically includes serving dishes. However, you must bring your own serving dishes for your own food.
Do parents need to stay at the party?
At least one adult must be present at the birthday party. Please note that parents who are organizing the party are responsible for all party guests during the event. One adult gets a free admission to the trampoline area. Extra adults and children will be charged according to separate price list.
Can the party be started in the party room?
As full tummies and jumping are not an ideal mix, the party begins on the trampolines and the food is served afterwards in the party room. Please note that the duration of a party room is 30 minutes after the jump session.
When should i arrive to a birthday party?
We kindly recommend you to arrive 20 minutes before the start of the birthday party. This way you have plenty of time to get your Rush trampoline socks and wristbands, change your clothes and watch the safety video.
It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that they arrive according to the prescribed arrival times.
CAN I PAY A BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH EXERCISE BENEFITS?
Exercise benefits (e.g. Smartum, Virike, Tyky, Edenred, ePassi, etc.) are for personal use only and cannot be used to pay for birthday packages, other customer’s tickets or other products (e.g. food, socks).
WHEN do i pay my parties?
A booking fee (50 % of a total price) is paid at the time of booking. Rest of the package is paid upon arrival to the park. A birthday party booking can be transferred to another date by sending us an email (email@example.com) or by calling the number +358 400 498 800. Reservation fee paid in advance will not be refunded.
CAN I POSTPONE A BIRTHDAY SEASON PASS BECAUSE OF A HOLIDAY TRIP?
We charge an additional fee of 10 € for postponing a birthday season pass. Let us know about the issue at the checkout, adding a product “Kausarin siirto” to a shopping cart when making a birthday booking through an online store or by contacting us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our season pass system is automated and already activated season passes cannot be put on hold or change the duration time. The only exceptions are e.g. injuries for which a medical certificate must be submitted to our sales.
If you have more questions, please call us +358 (0) 400 498 800 or email us email@example.com.
Thank you and Stay Fly!