RUSH SAFETY and measures during the pandemic
UPDATED: July 5, 2021 at 12pm
- The recent news of the park:
- The number of people in the park is limited to 75 % of the total amount.
- All surfaces of the park have been treated with an anti-bacterial coating. More information at the bottom of this page.
- Night at Rush 24.2.2020 event will be postponed and held when the indoor training is allowed. We will be in touch with the participants.
- The maximum number of B-day party participants varies depending on room availability. Read more.
We kindly ask our dear customers to help everyone by following these instructions when visiting out park:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after visiting Rush.
- Please use a facial mask in common areas in our park.
- Keep 2 meters distance from other customers and staff.
- Stay at home if you feel sick.
- Avoid visiting our park if you are part of the risk group.
- Book your jump session in advance through our web store to avoid extra queuing.
- Exit the trampoline area according to the EXIT signs when your jump session ends. This avoids extra encounters with other customers.
- Enjoy your time at Rush!!!
WE KINDLY WELCOME YOU TO OUR PARK!
All contact surfaces of the Rush Trampoline Park have been treated with Ecocoat Titan photocatalytic coating. Ecocoat Titan coating is based on photocatalysis. The name titanium comes from titanium oxide which is a very durable and completely non-toxic compound. Titanium oxide is used e.g. also in wastewater treatment. In case of Ecocoat Titan it’s about titanium oxide with a crystal size of less than 100 nanometers. Microcrystalline titanium oxide is highly photoactive and is therefore used in photocatalytic coatings.
Photocatalysis is itself a chemical, light-induced reaction that releases oxygen radicals. These destroy bacteria, viruses and other microbes that are harmful to health on the contact surfaces. Read more about the product: www.iglcoatings.fi/titan-valokatalyysipinnoite.