RUSH SAFETY and measures during the pandemic
UPDATED: October 15, 2021 at 3.30pm
- The recent news of the park:
- The customer limit in the trampoline area has been removed.
- All surfaces of the park have been treated with an anti-bacterial coating. More information at the bottom of this page.
- Night at Rush 24.2.2020 event will be postponed and held when the indoor training is allowed. We will be in touch with the participants.
We kindly ask our dear customers to help everyone by following these instructions when visiting out park:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after visiting Rush.
- Keep 2 meters distance from other customers and staff.
- Stay at home if you feel sick.
- Avoid visiting our park if you are part of the risk group.
- Book your jump session in advance through our web store to avoid extra queuing.
- Exit the trampoline area according to the EXIT signs when your jump session ends. This avoids extra encounters with other customers.
- Enjoy your time at Rush!!!
WE KINDLY WELCOME YOU TO OUR PARK!
All contact surfaces of the Rush Trampoline Park have been treated with Ecocoat Titan photocatalytic coating. Ecocoat Titan coating is based on photocatalysis. The name titanium comes from titanium oxide which is a very durable and completely non-toxic compound. Titanium oxide is used e.g. also in wastewater treatment. In case of Ecocoat Titan it’s about titanium oxide with a crystal size of less than 100 nanometers. Microcrystalline titanium oxide is highly photoactive and is therefore used in photocatalytic coatings.
Photocatalysis is itself a chemical, light-induced reaction that releases oxygen radicals. These destroy bacteria, viruses and other microbes that are harmful to health on the contact surfaces. Read more about the product: www.iglcoatings.fi/titan-valokatalyysipinnoite.