RUSH HELSINKI WILL OPEN STARTING FROM June 1rst
Dear customers, we’re happy to welcome you to our park after a small break!
We have implemented a number of hygiene and cleanliness measures to ensure the health and well-being of both our customers and our staff. We have cleaned and disinfected all mattresses, floors and contact surfaces in the trampoline area. We will still do a intensive cleaning before opening the park. Special arrangements have been made in our park to ensure safe access and minimize encounters with other customers.
- The capacity of the trampoline area is limited in accordance with the government’s recommendations.
- Please arrive to the park no later than 15 minutes before your jump session.
We kindly ask you to follow the instructions below when you visit our park:
- WASH your hands thoroughly after and before your visit in Rush.
- KEEP a safety distance of 1.5 meters for other customers who do not live in the same household as you.
- STAY at home if you feel ill.
- AVOID a visit to the park if you are part of the risk group.
- BOOK your jump session in advance through our website to reduce queuing at the park.
- ENJOY your time in the Rush!!
HOX! Remember to book in advance..
GOOD TO KNOW:
- All Season Passes (Kausarit) that were valid during period 16.3.-31.5. will be fully activated from the beginning 1.6. onward. An email will be sent to the customers when the Season Pass is activated.
- Every Bonkers club participant will be personally contacted.
- Night at Rush 24.4. event, where Miklu is starring, will not be cancelled. The event will be postponed for a later date when the whole park will be at our disposal. All ticket purchasers are eligible to join the event.