Bonkers is a tricking class for children aged from 7 to 14 years. In Bonkers Classes we practice various tricks using different trampoline elements. Trampolines function as an excellent extra training for almost all sports. Jumping on a trampoline develops balance, motor and reaction skills, strengthens muscles and works as an excellent aerobic exercise. Trampolines are fit for all ages.
Here’s some skill samples from our Bonkers instructors!
Upcoming classes for 2019 will be available soon! (Classes are in finnish)
Bonkers season starts on Tuesday 13.8.2019 and it will continue until the end of December.
Bonkers is a tricking and tumbling class for children. During the classes you will get to know our tricking masters and learn the basics of trampoline jumping.
Training sessions always include 45 minutes of tutoring and 15 minutes of free time. The max. size for the group is 10 children.
There will be 18 training sessions in total.
No charging fee for following days (no classes on these days):
14.-20.10. Autumn Holiday
Everyone who has signed up for Bonkers in the beginning of Autumn season 2019 will get a Rush Bonkers bottle and Rush workout bag.
LEVEL 1: For children who are starting to learn tricks and cannot handle basic flips (front/side/back). At level 1 we practice the basics of safe trampoline jumping and encourage children to perform their first tricks.
LEVEL 2: Participants should know the basics of trampoline jumping and should be able to perform some basic tricks.
During the first two weeks we will evaluate your child’s tricking skills. Depending on the situation instructors can propose changes in groups to meet your child’s skill level.
ON TUESDAYS 13.8.- 17.12.2019 – 18 SESSIONS
|5PM – 6PM||7-12 yrs.||LEVEL 1|
|6PM – 7PM||7-10 yrs.||LEVEL 2|
|7PM – 8PM||11-14 yrs.||LEVEL 2|
ON THURSDAYS – 15.8.- 19.12.2019 – 18 SESSIONS
|5PM –6PM||7-10 yrs.||LEVEL 2|
|6PM – 7PM||11-14 yrs.||LEVEL 2|
Training fee for Bonkers Classes is 16€ / training session, and it includes 18 sessions during Autumn 13.8. – 19.12.2019.
For every 10 children there’s at least one Bonkers instructor who will take care of the whole group. On the first meeting the Bonkers instructor explains the rules and everyone watches the safety video together. Bonkers instructors are present during the whole class so it’s not mandatory for parents to watch over their children.
Bonkers instructors monitor the children all the time. Instructors are also educated to give first aid if needed. Rush Trampoline Park does not have an insurance for Bonkers participants. Parents are advised to get an insurance for their children which covers at least possible injuries and their treatments.
Rush might take media footage from the trampoline area for marketing and information purposes. If you do not wish your children to be seen on Rush’s media footage, please notify us beforehand by emailing email@example.com.
Bonkers-related contacts and inquiries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ground rules for club activities
- I will follow the rules of Rush Trampoline Parks and any feedback the Bonkers instructors give me
- I will use an appropriate language
- I will not bully others
- I am polite and cheery
- I will encourage and support my friends
- I will not leave the park without the instructor’s permission
- Participation can be canceled no later than 14 days before the starting date of the class by sending an email to email@example.com
- If you do not cancel your participation or you do it in less than 14 days before the starting date of the class, we will charge the full payment.
- If your children cannot participate in an already paid class due to sickness or injury, you can apply for a refund with a medical certificate. Absence must be uninterrupted and the fee will be refunded on days remaining over four weeks’ deductible. The medical certificate must cover the entire absence period.